- Generally in the afternoon 1:30pm
- Following a presentation of the materiel, your guide will lead you to discover the lagoon
- The introduction dive is for 20 minutes at a maximum depth of 6 meters
Exploration dives (x2):
- Departure at 7:15am back at 12:30pm (min 1 person / maxi 6 persons)
- It takes around 30 minutes to reach the dive spots: 10 minutes driving and 20 minutes in the boat
- The 2 exploration dives are organized in the morning with 1 hour break in between
- 1 dive at Tibarama islet - for a duration of 1 hour (min 2 pers / maxi 4 pers)
- Departure at 7:30am - 12:30pm (no minimum person)
- You will discover 2 different sites and a snack will be offered between the Snorkelling.
- Duration is between 45 to 60 minutes.
Night dives include:
- Scuba diving material
- The guide
- Transfers to the dive spot
- Scuba diving material, oxygen bottle, sinker
- A snack: cold and hot drinks, biscuits
- Transfer to snorkelling spot
- A guide
- All the equipment (including wetsuit)
- A Snack: cold and hot drinks, biscuits
- Minimum of requiered participants: 2 persons
- Diver of the Exploration dives must have a valid Divers Certificate
- Divers must have their diving certificate for Explorer and Night dives.
- Children permitted snorkeling from 10 years of age
- Children permitted diving from 8 years of age
- Dives are possible everyday, except in case of bad weather conditions
For Dive Certification: Ask us about introductory Dive courses in New Caledonia!
Level 1 ANMP / PADI Open Water / PADI advanced open water
The Diving Club:
The team is comprised of Martin (B.E.E.S.1) and Adèle (Divemaster).
- 1 Sillinger 6,5 m with a motor of 150 cv / 4T up to 9 divers
- 1 Bombard Explorer 6 m with a motor of 115 cv / 4T up to 7 divers
- 2 Air breathing Compressors BAUER Mariner 12 m3.
- Gear: wetsuits, regulators, BCs from AQUALUNG
Contact a New Caledonia Specialist
Meet Your New Caledonia Travel Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)