At the aquarium, discover aquatic treasures found throughout New Caledonia, from the freshwater streams to the depths of the ocean. Then go to the Duck Island, a tiny paradise where you can explore the wonderful underwater wealth. You will discover an incredible fauna and flora along with multi coloured tropical fishes, just like a living aquarium!
- Length: around 500 metres
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Depth: from 2 to 7 metres
Duck Island is also an open air exhibition site. Several Caledonian sculptors and international artists choose this place to exhibit their creations.
- One-way transfer to the Aquarium
- Entry fee at the aquarium
- Return boat transfer to Duck Island
- One course lunch, soft drink, coffee/tea
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Operating Days: Tuesday - Sunday
- Duration: 6 hours
- Pick up: Your Noumea Hotel at 10:00
- Drop off: Anse Vata aquarium
Contact a New Caledonia Specialist
Meet Your New Caledonia Travel Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)