The largest, most varied, dynamic and most populated of the Loyalty Islands, is the administrative headquarters of the island provinces. The interior of this ancient coral atoll constitutes a vast plain invaded by forest. On the North and South, the cliffs are pierced by caves which sink right into the sea, and the East and West offer dream beaches to its visitors.
Take a flight to Lifou in the morning from Noumea. Upon arrival, a welcome cocktail will be offered by Drehu Village hotel situated in the heart of Wé, the capital of Lifou, along the beautiful beach of Chateaubriand.
Take a tour around the North or South of the Island (specified the day before) followed by 3-course lunch at Drehu Village with a beer or soft drink, the afternoon is free for relaxation, and a hot drink is served in the afternoon before your flight back to Noumea.
- Return airfares to Lifou on Air Caledonie
- Return airport transfers on Lifou
- Two course lunch at Oasis Kaimu Hotel (excl beverages)
- Access to the hotel swimming pool
- Visit of markets, Luengoni Bay, vanilla plantation and Jokin Cliffs
- Snorkelling equipment provided for Luengoni Beach
- Transfers Hotel/Magenta Airport/Hotel
- Minimum of 2 people
- Operating days: Everyday except Saturday
Contact a New Caledonia Specialist
Meet Your New Caledonia Travel Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)