The pine trees throughout the island resemble the masts of sailing ships reflecting in the turquoise waters. The variety of its shores makes it a jewel of the South Seas. The Isle of Pines sand is extraordinarily fine. Take a flight from Noumea to Isle of Pines and transfer to a hotel. Enjoy the ideal location of Oure Tera Beach Resort, on the splendid Kanumera Bay. In the morning, relax on the deck chairs by the pool or on the beach.
Explore the bay aboard a sea kayak or enjoy its seabed equipped with snorkelling equipment. A 2-course lunch will be served at the hotel's restaurant by the sea. In the afternoon, a transfer will bring you to Oro Bay to discover the beautiful natural pool lined with majestic pine trees (entrance fee not included). You can swim in crystal clear waters. Transfer back to the hotel and then to airport for your flight back to Noumea.
- Return flights from Noumea
- All Transfers on Isle of Pines
- Two-course lunch
- Access to hotel facilities
- Snorkelling equipment
- Entry fee to natural pool (250 xpf/2.10 EUR)
- Transfers to/from Noumea Airport
- Personal expenses
- Bring: Swimming costume, beach towel, sunscreen, reef shoes, passport for flight
- Operating days: Everyday (except 25th December 2016 and 1st January 2017)
- Duration: Full day
- Pick up/Drop off: Subject to flight schedule
Contact a New Caledonia Specialist
Meet Your New Caledonia Travel Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)