You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning and transferred towards St. Josephs’ Bay where you will embark on an authentic outrigger canoe. Let the wind guide you on the peaceful blue lagoon of the Upi Bay with huge rocks coming out the water all around you. The crossing time is approximately 2 hours, and you may be lucky enough to meet turtles, sharks, dolphins and rays. Leave the outrigger canoe at the end of the Upi Bay to reach the natural pool of the Oro Bay which is located 30 minutes walk through the forest from the beach.
- Outrigger canoe trip
- Lunch (sandwich, water and desser)
- Entry to Oro Bay natural swimming pool (extra charge)
- Bring: Swimming attire, beach towel, sunscreen, reef shoes, picnic and water, snorkelling equipment (most hotels supply this)
- Operating days: Everyday
- Duration: 8 hours
- Pick up: Your Isle of Pines Hotel at 7:30am
- Drop off: Your Isle of Pines Hotel at 3:30pm
Contact a New Caledonia Specialist
Meet Your New Caledonia Travel Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)