Our diving center in Isle of Pines is located just in front of Hotel Kodjeue.
Scuba diving:15 dive sites are available around Gadji Bay.
Passes, drops, high or low depths and caves allow both experienced and debutant divers the chance to dive in the same areas.• Le jardin d’Eden (Garden of Eden): succession of rifts between 5 and 50 m. Soft corals, gorgons, alcyonnaires and sponges. Experienced divers.
• La vallée des gorgones (Gorgon Valley): numerous rifts. Abundant fauna.
• La grotte de la 3e (The 3rd cave): unique dive in a forest with stalactites and stalagmites in the immersed part of the cave. Guaranteed cave atmosphere. Experienced divers.
• Kasmira Reef: high seabed full of fish and leopard sharks. Dive corresponds to all levels.
Discover the beautiful underwater life. Lead by a guide, let yourself appreciate.
Exploration dives (x2):
The 2 exploration dives are organized in the morning: departure at 7.30 am and back at 1.30 pm.
There is a break between the 2 dives to get a snack (coffee, tea, biscuits).Snorkelling trip:
For non divers: enjoy the boat ride, and explore the reef around our dive sites with flippers, mask and snorkel.The timetable are : departure at 2 pm and back at 5 pm.Fresh water cave dive: Please consult us
For EXPERIENCED divers only, fond of cave atmosphere. A first dive in the sea is compulsory to control your buoyancy.
Night dive: Please consult us
Renowned for its mysterious atmosphere, with the sea snakes and loggerhead turtles.
- Transfers hotel / diving center are included. (Excludes transfers fromr Le Méridien Ile des Pins hotel)
- Diving equipment (It is possible to rent equipment on spot)
- Wetsuit, BCD and pressure regulator
- Transfers from/to Le Méridien Ile des Pins hotel
- Handling fees
- Minimum 4 persons
- Diving equipment not included in price
- Divers must have their diving certificate for Explorer and Night dives.
- Dives are possible everyday, except December 25th and January 1st and in case of bad weather conditions
For Dive Certification: Ask us about introductory Dive courses in New Caledonia!
Level 1 ANMP / PADI Open Water / PADI advanced open water
Contact a New Caledonia Specialist
Meet Your New Caledonia Travel Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)