A half day guided tour to discover the highlights of Ouvea!
Visit the below highlights:
- First stop at the extreme south of the Island to get a wonderful Panoramic View of the lagoon.
- Mouli bridge, Built in 1984, where a gradation of white sand and turquoise blue is amazing. Ideal view point to look at Fish, Turtles, Ray, Shark and a wonderful view on Lekiny Cliffs.
- Coconut oil distillery: Thanks to its 3000ha of coconut grove, Ouvéa produces copra oil since 1991. A part of the production is used by Ouvéa soap factory as for Niaouli soaps.
- Blue hole of Hanaway: This small salt waterhole marks the border between the districts of Fayaoue and St Joseph. This hole is a natural swimming pool for children of the island. 500xpf fee to access.
- St Joseph Church: Built in 1912, it is famous for its Vaulted Wooden Roof, its Pulpit made in Kohu Wood and its fgure of Christ in Kaori Wood.
- Tiberia Bay and its famous beach where snorkelling is wonderful thanks to a large variety of Fish and corals.
- Turtles Hole: Freshwater chasm where you can swim. With patience you would maybe meet some turtles.
- Monument des 19: Memorial to the 19 activists disappeared during the events of May 1988
- Lekiny Cliffs: These high Corals Cliffs have been carved by erosion and they pitted with caves
- Tour will depart from Le Paradis d'Ouvea Hotel
- This tour is only valid with Accommodation booked at Le Paradis d'Ouvea Hotel
- Available every day except Sunday
Contact a New Caledonia Specialist
Meet Your New Caledonia Travel Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)