A half day guided tour to discover the splendours of the Mare.
Visit the below highlights:
- Pede bay: A small inlet nestled on the rocks, it is an ideal spot to snorkel
- Natural Aquarium: Sea water passing through corals with a huge abundant of fsh. (no swimming advisory).
- Vanilla plantation in Hnawayac or Tenane: Discover the culture of this kind of orchid and taste a coffee or tea with vanilla ﬂavour !
- Roh: Historic monument dedicated to Gospel’s arrival on the island
- The Bone Hole: A 40m deep vertical cave hollowed out in the limestone rocks.
- The Cultural Centre and The Village of La Roche
- The Warrior’s Leap: Legend says that a warrior, harassed by enemies, leaped across this gaping 5 meters wide crevice in the cliff.
- Patho & Kurine beaches: 7 km of wide and deserted beaches
- Pethoen Cave: Access by a small trail through the forest where you will fnd a pure water cave dominated by stalactites.
- Wonderful Eni, Wabao & Yedjele beaches
- Tour will depart from Nengone Village Hotel
- This tour is only valid with Accommodation booked at Nengone Village Hotel
Contact a New Caledonia Specialist
Meet Your New Caledonia Travel Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)