A half day guided tour to discover the best of Lifou!
Visit the below highlights:
- Vanilla plantation of Mucaweng: Discover the secrets of Vanilla production, the “Brown Gold” of Lifou.
- Jokin cliffs: On the top North of the Island. With a height about 40m Jokin cliffs offer a wonderful view on a crystalline water which reveal coral heads and amazing colours.
- Chapel of Notre Dame de Lourdes at Easo: Easy access with a small path. This chapel was built in 1898 and offers a panoramic view on Santal and Jinek bays.
- During winter, with a pair of binoculars, you can glimpse Whales.
- Stop at “la Grande Chefferie de Hnathalo” (most important chiefdom): One of the most beautiful Traditional Hut of New Caledonia. It measures 12m diameter.
- This is symbol of customary organization. (Seen from the outside only)
- Tour will depart from Drehu Village Hotel or Oasis de Kiamu hotel
Contact a New Caledonia Specialist
Meet Your New Caledonia Travel Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)