On board a new, cross-country comfortable vehicle, your private guide will take you along the main roads, off the beaten track to discover secret points, by trails only accessible with a 4WD. Trust his knowledge of the terrain and his safe driving. Nestled in the heart of the "Montagne des Sources" or Spring and Koghis Mountains, this 3 hour tour stands out as one of the most original and unexpected at the gates of Noumea. Discover with this tour not only crystal clean waters of Noumea in the blue holes of the river, but also the rampant mining scrub in the territory. On this tour, your driver-guide will accompany you on short guided walks, exploring historical sites such as the old dam, mines and many others.
- Pick up and drop off from all hotels in Nouméa and Grand Nouméa
- Transport by air-conditioned 4WD SUV vehicle
- English speaking driver-guide
- 8:30 AM: Departure from your hotel in Noumea
- 11:30 AM: Back to your hotel in Nouméa.
- Half day: this tour is also possible in the afternoon: from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- English-speaking driver guide for a tour by four-wheel drive vehicle.
- For private tours, please consult us
- This excursion is a shared activity (other customers may participate) and requires no minimum of person
- Maximum of 6 people
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with disabilities and people with back pain
- Minimum age: 7 years old
Contact a New Caledonia Specialist
Meet Your New Caledonia Travel Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)