Departure in an air-conditioned 4 wheel drive vehicle, with a fully qualified guide. You will head towards the South in direction of the Mouirange Pass. From there you can admire the huge expanse of the Southern countryside and colourful landscapes. During this day tour, you will learn a lot of the culture, the fauna and the flora of New Caledonia's main island. A barbecue lunch will be served close to the river. After lunch, there will be an exciting opportunity to explore the nature reserve. Return to your hotel around 5.30pm.
- Transfers to and from your Nouméa hotel by minibus
- Entry fees to the Blue River Park
- Barbecue lunch
- An English-speaking guide
- Baby - from 0 to 2 years old are free of charge
- Minimum number of persons: 2
- Maximum number of persons: 6
Contact a New Caledonia Specialist
Meet Your New Caledonia Travel Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)