Spread across the unique landscapes of west Grand Terre, Dye Designs presents the Sheraton Deva, international Golf course. The 18-hole course prioritises environmental and ecological commitments, The Deva is host to championships and the quality of their golf courses are world renown.
Dye Designs believes that Dye courses improves the golfers ‘performance thanks to their design. Dye Golf Courses have hosted over 150 Professional and Amateur events throughout the world and are annually listed as some of the best in the world in major publications including Golf Digest and Golf Magazine.
"Today there are 330+ Dye branded golf courses in 34 US states and 29 countries worldwide. Deva will be our first course in Oceania. It will be recognized as one of our best creations” – Cynthia Dye.
- 18-hole: international championship course
- PAR 72 – 7 302 yards
- Driving range: 30 boxes (grass & synthetic)
- Pro shop located in the resort & halfway rest area
- Electric golf carts and food & beverage cart
- Transfers and accommodation packages at the Sheraton Deva Resort and Spa also available
- Rental: golf clubs, carts & trolleys, caddies
- Golf Pros from French PGA (multilingual coaches)
- Individual and group lessons
- Family packages for all levels and skills including initiation, performance, training and competitions
- Open from 7:00am - 5:00pm
- Member of “American Society of Golf Course Architects”
Contact a New Caledonia Specialist
Meet Your New Caledonia Travel Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)