Find adventure in the sky by flying over the the world's largest lagoon, Anse Vata Bay, Duck Island, the Maîte Island, Larégnère islet, the coral barrier reef, the wreck of Ever Prosperity and the Amédée Lighthouse.
Tour 1: The Lagoon
Flying over the Anse Vata Bay, Duck Island, the Maîte Island, Larégnère islet, the coral barrier reef, the wreck of Ever Prosperity and the Amédée Lighthouse.
• Approximatively flight time 30 minutes - maximum 3 persons
Tour 1: The Lagoon *with extra
Same way of "The Lagoon Tour" with *10 minutes more of flying, for a touch down ont Malawi Point (Cap Policeman). Guaranteed thrill!
• Approximatively flight time 40 minutes - maximum 3 persons
Tour 2: The South
Flying from Nouméa, over sea side until the Prony Bay, over a part of South lagoon world heritage UNESCO, over Yaté Lake and its dam, the Madeleine Falls, an old mine de Nickel and back to Nouméa by Tina's golf.
• Approximatively flight time 1 hour - maximum 3 persons
Tour 3: The Isle of Pines
Flying over the coast, Ouen island and Woodin canal, the south lagoon and islets. Flying over the Isle of Pines: Kuto, Brosse islet, Nokanhui atoll, Upi bay, Oro Bay and Gadgi Bay, return by plains Lakes, Madeleine Falls, Yaté Lake. In season, July and August, offers a higher probability to see whales!
• Approximatively flight time 1 hour 45 minutes - maximum 3 persons
Tour 4: The Heart of Voh, also known as Le Coeur de Voh
Departure from Magenta, flying over Païta, Tontouta, Boulouparis, La Foa, Moindou, Bourail, Poya, Pouembout, Koné, Le Coeur de Voh, and return to Magenta by flying over the largest lagoon of the world and the mountain range.
• Approximatively flight time 3 hours - maximum 3 persons
- Transportation to airport (possibility of private transfer, please consult us)
- Maximum 3 persons in the helicopter (2 persons for the "Romantic Tour")
- Reservation have to be made minimum of 24 hours before the departure
- 2 persons in the helicopter: 2 luggages + 2 handbags
- 3 persons in the helicopter: 3 handbags
- Departure: from Le Méridien Resort and Spa Noumea or Magenta (Tontouta Airport with supplement)
- Private transfers available.
Contact a New Caledonia Specialist
Meet Your New Caledonia Travel Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)