A natural reserve rich with underwater fauna and flora and an underwater trail with explanatory signs, you'll discover superb multi coloured tropical fishes and feel like your are in an aquarium!
Characteristics of the underwater trail:
- Length: around 500 meters
- Duration: 45 minutes around
- Depth: from 2 to 7 meters
Duck Island is also an open air exhibition site. Several Caledonian sculptors, and international artists chose this place to exhibit their creations.
- Water taxi to Duck Island
- Lunch (including 1 soft drink)
- Snorkelling equipment
- Lounge and parasol upgrade
- Transfers to water taxi pontoon
- Bring: Swimming costume, beach towel, sunscreen, reef shoes
- Operating days: Daily
- Duration: Day trip
- Pick up/Drop off: Varies
Contact a New Caledonia Specialist
Meet Your New Caledonia Travel Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)