The Caledonian lagoon is one of the best places to do a discovery dive! You'll discover the marine life in a safe way. Guided by a professional, you only need to appreciate and enjoy!
Night diving:A unique experience to discover differently deep sea mysteries.The service provide reserves the right to modify the date of this excursion.We advise to not dive during the day before the night diving.
- 7:15am Departure from the Port Sud Marina.
- 2 dives: in various wonderful diving sites (more than 20 spots in and around Noumea)
- Break for 1 hour 30 minutes (cake and coffee included)
- 1:00pm back to Nouméa
- Transfers from/to some Hotels located at Anse Vata Bay - Pick up at 7:00 a.m.
In order of pick-up: Le Méridien Nouméa, Château Royal Beach Resort & Spa, Ramada Plaza, Nouvata, Le Lagon.
- Diving equipment
- Medical questionnaire compulsory
- Number of persons: Minimum 2 persons / maximum 8 persons
- Introduction to diving: minimum 8 years old
- Divers must have their diving certificate for Explorer and Night dives
- Dives are possible every day, except in case of bad weather conditions
For Dive Certification: Ask us about introductory Dive courses in New Caledonia!
Level 1 ANMP / PADI Open Water / PADI advanced open water
Contact a New Caledonia Specialist
Meet Your New Caledonia Travel Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)