You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning and transferred towards St. Josephs’ Bay where you will embark on an authentic outrigger canoe. Let the wind guide you on the peaceful blue lagoon of the Upi Bay with huge rocks coming out the water all around you. The crossing time is approximately 2 hours, and you may be lucky enough to meet turtles, sharks, dolphins and rays. Leave the outrigger canoe at the end of the Upi Bay to reach the natural pool of the Oro Bay which is located a 45 minute solo walk through the rainforest. The natural pool entrance: 250xpf / 2.10 EUR per person is to be paid on arrival. Lunch is not included, we recommend to bring a picnic. Meet at 3.30pm at the parking of the restaurant Chez Régis for the transfer back to your hotel.
- Minibus transfers
- Outrigger canoe trip
- Entry fee to natural pool (250 xpf/2.10 EUR)
- Personal expenses
- Bring: Swimming costume, beach towel, sunscreen, reef shoes, picnic and water, snorkelling equipment (most hotels supply this)
- Operating days: Everyday
- Duration: 8 hours 15 minutes
- Pick up: Your Isle of Pines Hotel at 7:30
- Drop off: Your Isle of Pines Hotel at 15:45
Contact a New Caledonia Specialist
Meet Your New Caledonia Travel Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)