Enjoy an amazing day at Bourail (170 km from Noumea) enjoying the fabulous UNESCO World Heritage listed lagoon of Bourail at sea.Noumea:• Departure from 7:00am - 07:30am: pick-up directly from hotel• Meeting point at the reception of the hotel• Transfer by minibus to the boarding point at BourailSheraton New Caledonia Dev Resot & Spa:• Departure from 8:30am - 9:00am: pick-up of directly from hotel• Meeting point at the reception of the hotel• Transfer by minibus to the boarding point at BourailBourail:• 9:30am: Meet at the boating center "Base Nautique" of "La Roche Percée", board the boat• Enjoy commentary from the English-speaking skipper while discovering the quiet Turtle Bay or "Baie des tortues" and the majestic "Bonhomme de la Roche Percée" from the sea.• Snorkel the turquoise lagoon for 30-40 mins, snorkel equipment is provided.• If you're lucky, you may spot dolphins!• Arrive at the "Ile Verte" or Island Green, for lunch and free time to relax.• 1:30pm: Leave Ile Verte Island by boat.• 2:00pm: Arrive at the boating center of "La Roche Percée"Return:• Stop for tea break at the table d'hôte at Poé• Option to take a shower• 3:00pm: transfer by minibus• 3:30pm: arrival at the hotel Sheraton New Caledona resort & Spa• 5:30pm - 6:00pm: arrival at Noumea
- Excursion by boat
- 3 course lunch (mixed salad, couscous/grilled meats skewers or sausages or fish, fresh fruit), drinks included (water, fruit juice)
- Loan of snorkeling equipment (flippers, masks, snorkels)
- Transfers to and from Nouméa and the hotel Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Resort & Spa
- Transfers by minibus hotel/boarding point/hotel
- Tea break at a table d'hôte
- Access to shower
To fully enjoy your trip, we advise you to bring:
- Sun protection (a hat or a cap, sunscreen, sun glasses, UV-filter lycra t-shirt)
- Swim suit and towel
- Plastic or rubber reef shoes (to get into the water)
- This excursion is a shared activity (other customers may participate) and require a minimum of 2 adults.
- Maximum 12 participants on the boat (several rotations are possible).
- In case of bad weather, the service provider reserves the right to cancel or postpone this excursion.
- In case of rain on the islet, lunch will be served at the table d'hôte "Chez Nanane"
- Children must be under supervision of an accompanying adult
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge
Contact a New Caledonia Specialist
Meet Your New Caledonia Travel Specialist...
(We're real people that want to help you)